Dragon Ball Z: Fighting Champion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How signups and events work

2 posters

Go down

How signups and events work Empty How signups and events work

Post by ethood1999 Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:49 pm

About every 2 weeks a new sign up thread will come up in the sign ups forum. The fighters are divided into 2 categories: Z Fighters, and Tyrants/Evil. There will be 4 threads, one for each of the categories on each of the consoles. You must sign up on the thread that relates to your console and fighter category. Fighters will only fight other fighters in their categories.

If you don't know what a Tyrant is, think of the Z Fighters, and anyone besides them (Vegeta and Piccolo are Z Fighters, other Saiyans are Tyrants) are in the Tyrants/Evil category.

After 5 days, the signups close. I create a match card that consists of 2 parts. The Main Card, and the Undercard. The Main Card has all the Champion fights, and the fights that people want to see. These are the fights that the Creative Writing team will be writing about. Most people record their fights when they figure out they have a Main Card fight.

The next 9 days in the 2-week cycle are spent like this: Me making a match card, people having 5 days to get their match done, a day to get all the results submitted, and the last day for me to post all the results. Then as I'm posting results, you should see another Signups Thread springing up. I number the events by FC1, and FC2, and so on.

If you still have questions or comments on how events work, then you could simply post a reply post to this thread.

ethood1999
Administrator
Administrator

Credits : 40

https://dbzpowerpunch.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

How signups and events work Empty Re: How signups and events work

Post by jimmywhitt Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:07 pm

Wait a minute, so the first event will be FC1? Why do you call them that?

jimmywhitt

Credits : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by ethood1999 Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:41 pm

FC1 = Fighting Champion 1. May not make sense, but I'm a big fan of UFC, and they call their events like UFC 7, and stuff, so I decided to call these events FC1.

ethood1999
Administrator
Administrator

Credits : 40

https://dbzpowerpunch.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum