Dragon Ball Z: Fighting Champion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FC1 - Tyrants/Evil (PlayStation 3)

Go down

FC1 - Tyrants/Evil (PlayStation 3) Empty FC1 - Tyrants/Evil (PlayStation 3)

Post by ethood1999 Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:57 pm

THIS IS MADE TO BE THERE WHEN THE SIGN UPS OPEN. THE THREAD IS LOCKED SO YOU MAY NOT POST HERE.

Okay, this is the first signups thread, so you need to understand you must signup in the order that I tell you. It is not that hard unless you make it hard. I make it like this because it then asks all the information that I need to make the matchups. Anyone that doesn't sign up with the correct format in this thread will have their posts ignored and counted as spam (which is a reportable offense so another member may report you for it).

I acknowledge that I am signing up for the FC1 event for PlayStation 3, and I will use a Tyrants/Evil categoried fighter. My fighter is ( insert fighter name here ), and my gamertag is ( insert gamertag here ). I know that I cannot change my fighter for this event, and I will stick to it. I also know that this is the only sign up I could do for FC1 PlayStation 3, and I could only sign up again if I wish to sign up on Xbox 360. My Record is ( insert DBZ: FC Record here ), and I am a member of the ( insert camp here ) camp. I want to fight ( insert requested fighter here ).

First thing is first, everyones record should be 0-0. Don't joke around by not putting that because that will get your application ignored.
Second thing, camps are training teams that people make. You guys usually talk with each other, train with eachother and whatever. Since they are your friends, you enter it so I won't accidently match you up with them.
Last thing, if you don't have someone that you want to request to fight, then just leave that last sentence alone or delete the whole sentence.

ethood1999
Administrator
Administrator

Credits : 40

https://dbzpowerpunch.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down